Custom class dependancies: QueryParameters
- href – Specifies the entire URL.
- protocol – Specifies the beginning of the URL, including the colon.
- host – Specifies the host and domain name, or IP address, of a network host.
- hostname – Specifies the host of the hostname:port portion of the URL.
- port – Specifies the communications port that the server uses.
- pathname – Specifies the URL-path portion of the URL.
- search – Specifies a query.
- hash – Specifies an anchor name in the URL.
Please play around with the example below to get an idea of how this class works:
Now here is the source of the class itself. Please make sure to review the QueryParameters class for additional information on this class.
Comment if you have any questions, or suggestions.